The M.A. Counselling Psychology program provides a quality learning experience for those seeking employment in counselling and related fields. Graduates are well prepared to pursue doctoral studies in counselling or clinical psychology and to work professionally in a variety of settings. It is fully accredited by the Council for the Accreditation of Counsellor Education Programs CACEP.
This two year program offers:
- Full-time or part-time studies;
- 63 semester hours of curriculum;
- 640 hours of clinical training;
- Thesis or Non-Thesis option;
- Hands on experience in first semester Practicum;
- Diverse internship placements.
With a wide range of counselling approaches and research interests, faculty are distinguished by recognized scholarship and clinical expertise. Full-time faculty have earned doctorates in Counselling Psychology or a related field. They are licensed psychologists or therapists, who are active in research, publication, and professional advocacy.